Some of the most treasured pieces in our home are from Etsy – I love supporting small businesses and finding unique (and sometimes vintage!) items I can’t get anywhere else. It’s also one of the first destinations I search for meaningful gifts, and I’m so grateful that they asked me to partner again this year to curate a gift guide from their Cyber Sale Event.
Starting this week, Etsy is offering up to 60% off select products, including the 30 I’ve hand-picked below. Hoping I can help you check a few people off your list with these carefully crafted and memorable gifts:
1. Natural Soy Beeswax Striped Taper Candle ($14): I’m a sucker for anything grooved, and every muted color is appealing.
2. Neutral Rust Terracotta Dried Flower Bouquet ($116): Gift a bouquet that will last forever.
3. Handmade Linen Scrunchie ($10): A bundle of these would make a perfect stocking stuffer.
4. Starry Night Glitter Shiny Socks Golden Stars ($100): Might have to get a pair of these for myself.
5. Natural Soap Gift Set ($58): Ideal for a mother-in-law, teacher, or anyone that appreciate little luxuries.
6. Crossbody Olive Travel Purse ($80): For the avid traveler.
7. Rib Knit Padded Headband ($24): Padded and comfortable. Only issue is I can’t pick one color…
8. Emerald + Red + Satin Pink Statement Earrings ($25): My favorite color combination plus a pop of green.
9. Fucsia, Rose, Watermelon Ladies Silk Scarf ($44): A bright accent that can be worn multiple ways.
10. Ceramic Pedestal Fruit Serving Bowl ($188): Beautiful way to display fresh fruit, matches, or snacks.
11. Small Concrete Minimalist Vase ($22): For the friend who’s really particular about her home decor.
12. Handmade Modern Menorah ($77): A beautiful and timeless way to display Hanukkah candles.
13. Set of 3 Vases for Dry Flowers ($58): Would looks so sweet on a bedside table.
14. Gold and Pine Modern Christmas Wreath ($27): Love this twist on the classic pine version.
15. Concrete Asymmetrical Pastel Tray ($28): A place to wrangle candles, jewelry, or household tchotchkes.
16. Handmade Nude Ceramic Mug ($44): The neutral lover in your life will appreciate using these every morning.
17. Square Charcuterie Board ($24-$60): A classic and affordable option for any future cheeseboard.
18. The Heat Lover Gift Box – 4 Jars of Handcrafted Spice Blends ($32): G recommends these for the home chef in your life.
19. Plat Dish Tote ($40): The friend who always brings dessert will thank you.
20. Sushi Serving Set for Two ($76): Sugarfish, who?
21. Checkered Mug ($43): Gift a set of these to the coffee-loving couple in your life.
22. Handmade Ceramic Spoon ($34): I’d recommend getting a set of three and tying them with a chic ribbon.
23. Ceramic Tumbler for Coffee, Dessert, Soup or Fruit ($118): For a little pop of color in the kitchen.
24. Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit ($53): To give to the friend who can handle the heat.
25. “From the Library Of” Book Stamp ($29): Bookworms will be able to leave their mark on their personal library.
26. Reusable Snack, Pencil, Straw + Cutlery Pouch ($12): The new parent or student in your life will thank you.
27. Kids Apron in Soft Brushed Cotton Twill or Denim ($31): So cute I may need to snag one for Sloan.
28. Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle ($20): Sweetest gift for a little one.
29. Hot Sauce Cat Toy ($5): …I couldn’t resist.
30. Platform Chess Board ($252): For the friend who took up chess after binge watching The Queen’s Gambit.